Bio-Pan is a powerful biocide,
in a convenient to use form, for the control of bacteria, yeast,
fungi and algae in air conditioning and refrigeration unit drain
pans. Bio-Pan has been designed for use in drain pans where
standing water accumulates and
in which microbial slime can grow. Bio-Pan prevents the slime
growth that leads to the formation of unpleasant odours and
blocking of the drain lines
• Prevents costly and unsightly flood damage caused by
drain pan overflow from blocked lines.
• Prevent build up of slimes that can encourage growth
of harmful bacteria such as Legionella
• Improve air quality from air handling units by stopping
musty and unpleasant odours introduced by microbial slime.
• Easy to use, simply place tablets in the drip pan and
allow to dissolve over time.
• pH neutral so will not cause corrosion problems in the
Bio-Pan should only be used by trained service technicians to
maintain air conditioners,
dehumidifiers and refrigeration units in:-
• Office Buildings Hotels/Motels
• Supermarkets Hospitals
• Schools/Universities Nursing homes
• Health clubs Apartment buildings
Firstly is the system clean? If not, perform a thorough mechanical
clean and flush using
Greenleaf Coil Cleaner before starting use of Bio-Pan. For optimal
performance in air
conditioning and humidifier systems:
• Initial placement – install Bio-Pan during the
pre-season maintenance programmes prior to the system start-up.
• Use 1-5 tablets depending on size of system and severity
of slime fouling problem.
• Follow up maintenance – replace Bio-Pan tablets
every 2–3 months, when fully dissolved, during the cooling
• For refrigeration systems Bio-Pan can be used in display
cabinets, vending machines and cold storage units. Use 1-5 tablets
depending on size of the unit and replace when fully dissolved.